vrijdag 20 februari 2009

My Friday 20th trading day


Down was down but nit near it lows when I got home from work.

Waiting for a drop, and yes it dropped to 7275 when I bought the Nikkei NIYH9 at 7215.

Guess what happened? The dow just continued to got down to the 7225 area.

Damn the Nikkei went to 7160.





Ar 7225 it toouched a descending trendline, yeah support!!!

It goes back up. The Nikkei also to the 7235 area. I got out at 7230. A profit of 15 ticks.

I got out when we were at the upper descending trend line at 7300. Then the dow went lower again. Yeah what a trader i was. I bought the Nikkey again and went out every time with 5 ticks profit.

Then the dow sky rocketed when it went throughthe line of reistance.

Damn!!!!!


AT the lowet point I also bought the EMXCME at 491, got out at 494 just as the dow passed through resistance. Only 142$ profit i didn't get the extra 300$.

My trading profit are thus 8000 yen and 142$.

That is about the double I earn in a day work, but it could have been much higher.

The descending VIX was a pretty good indicator maybe to see the signal that we would break resistance on the upside.

No evening trading today, so i will probably not engage in another trade.

Conclusion for this week: I buy always too soon and sell to soon, just before the break out.

That is typical: when at loss I would be more happy to exit the trade at zero loss.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten